Friday, February 8, 2013

2SistersChat - MONEY CONSCIOUSNESS, CHAPTER 1, PART 1



I have been so remiss in posting this wonderful video series (my humble apology), but I had a chance to replay it and really found it to be so timely right now.  This series is a very interesting and important dialogue between two incredibly insightful sisters, Melissa Higginbotham and Sandy West.  The Topic of the discussion is MONEY CONSCIOUSNESS. CHAPTER 1, PART 1.  Their views are unique, refreshing and extremely thought provoking.  I suspect you may never look at money the same way again.  They also have a number of other videos focusing on a vast array of Spiritual topics.  I give them all 2 thumbs up (more if I had extra thumbs) so enjoy, let me know what you think, and thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment